Language
Currency
Toggle Nav
Cart

1-7/8" x 1-7/8" - Classic Gold Heart Engraved Plate

AvailabilityIn stock
Product No
PM9742

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Urn is sold separately from plaque.

Maximum 20 characters

Maximum 20 characters

Maximum 20 characters

Maximum 20 characters

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Urn is sold separately from plaque.

Exterior Dimension: 1-7/8"H x 1-7/8"W - 1/8" Thick

The Classic Engraved Plate is made from industrial resin. This plate can help turn any product into a unique personalized memorial. Our expert engravers will design each plate with care and precision. This plate is UV outdoor safe and will not fade, chip or rust.

Plate Engraving
Customize this plate with up to 4 lines of engraving. Each line can contain up to 20 characters. Choose from a variety of fonts. Each line of engraving is $3.99. For example, two lines of engraving would be $7.98 plus the base cost of the plate. Choose from a variety of artwork as well. (see artwork options above)

Attaching a Plate
Each plate comes with double sided adhesive. This adhesive can be used to attach the plate to a wide variety of materials such as wood, metal, glass or plastic.

Product Reviews -
5 Stars
83%
4 Stars
0%
3 Stars
0%
2 Stars
17%
1 Star
0%
Average Rating:
89.8%
Total Reviews: 6 ( 4.5 average)
  1. 100%
    Perfect. Just what I wanted

Reviewed By:

on

I am a repeat customer as a few years ago I purchased some engraved hearts for pet urns. My sweet 20 year old cat passed over the bridge on 8/30/22. I needed something nice to personalize her cremation urn, and this was perfect. Thank you, all at perfect memorials.
  2. 100%
    Fast and Wonderful Service

Reviewed By:

on

I ordered the Gold heart engraved plate for my fathers urn. It is beautiful. The compassion that you have offered for the death of a loved one and the timeliness of the piece was exceptional. I would highly recommend your company to anyone.
  3. 100%
    PLEASED

Reviewed By:

on

Satisfied with product. Would order again if needed.
  4. 100%
    Perfect

Reviewed By:

on

Thank you gor the beautiful job that was done on my daughters plate. We couldn't be happier. The ordering was simple and quick delivery. I will recommend and use you in the future.
  5. 40%
    Disappointed

Reviewed By:

on

They were not nearly as nice as I thought it was going to be. The engraving cost are expensive and would not have mattered if it was being done on a quality piece of material. The product is a light plastic and too me, is rather cheap looking. It would have been much nicer looking if the edges were also gold in color to match the face, instead of the cheap looking 1/8" thick black plastic. I am going to attempt to hand paint the edges gold myself and see if they would be suitable for their intended purpose. Otherwise...
  6. 100%
    Many Thanks

Reviewed By:

on

Thanks to Kelly for walking me thru the order process.
    Once I knew where the small prompts were - it was easy.
    The plaque looks very nice and was shipped quickly.
    It has been placed on the top of Narla's urn and I am very pleased.
    thank you again.
Sort by: Set Ascending Direction
Show per page
PRODUCT SERIES